Many of the assignments given to college students involve writing different types of essays. The common essay types are argumentative, persuasive, descriptive, narrative, definition, comparison, critical, and expository essays. These assignments are often given to help students acquire and perfect different writing skills. They differ from research papers in that research plays an important but not a core role, as is the case with research papers and dissertations. A student can include personal opinions, examples, and factual information. They are also usually shorter.
Though not as demanding as other types of academic writing in terms of research and type of information used, writing essays can still prove to be difficult for a considerable number of students, necessitating guidance and professional writing help. Well, there is no need to worry about your difficult essay writing task. We are available to provide the help you need, from all types of college/high school essays to admission essays written according to the rules of good writing. We also provide essay rewriting and proofreading services.
Steps and Rules of Good Essay Writing
- Crafting the title: If you have been assigned a specific essay topic, at least one stressful task taken off your list. If you have free reign over what to write, the freedom can be a good thing because you can then select a topic you are truly passionate about and that you will enjoy researching and writing about. However, even if you have settled on the subject you will write about, you still have to craft it into a catchy topic that will stir interest in anyone reading your essay. It should also serve as a snapshot of the essay’s contents and the writing style used.
- Researching: Research in an essay is still essential in coming up with examples, supportive facts, and additional information to help you meet the length requirements of your essay assignment. You need to take adequate time to go through online resources, physical libraries, and/or talk to subject experts.
- Writing your thesis statement: This is the second chance to catch the reader’s attention. This should be at the beginning of the introduction paragraph. The thesis statement must be specific, concise, and present your position on the subject.
- Body and conclusion: The essay’s body must be built around your main idea, presenting facts and examples and expanding on the thesis statement. Write them in a consistent style and strive to be as clear as possible without using too many unnecessary words. For the conclusion, summarize the content making sure to restate your position. Citations must be included if the task requires it.
- Redraft: After compiling ideas, facts obtained from the research, and examples, the initial draft must be revised until it results in a well-written, well-formatted, error-free final copy for submission.
Why Trust Us to Help
- We craft exceptional essays by experienced writers: We work with a team of professional writers who have vast experience writing different types of essays on different subjects. They also know the rules and tricks of writing high-quality essays, from creating exceptionally good titles and thesis statements to writing coherent, consistent, and focused essay body paragraphs and writing conclusions that will ensure the essay is memorable. Our writers also possess impressive research skills. Having handled different types of essay subjects over many years, these writers are able to find relevant sources of information and evidence for your essay and write well-formatted, error-free essays within a short time.
- We deliver on time: In addition to the great quality of writing that is produced, we always strive to deliver on time. This is because we know you specify deadlines for a reason, and we understand the possible consequences of late delivery. As a result, we have built a reputation as a reliable writing partner to walk with you through your college or high school life.
- We strive to ensure you are satisfied: Our writing service follows your requirements to the letter, and the quality is guaranteed to satisfy. In the unfortunate but rare event that you are not satisfied, you can request a revision until you are satisfied with the final work. This will be done at no extra cost, as detailed in our Revision Policy.
- We always keep communication lines open: With our service, you get to communicate with our customer care team and the writer working on your order. Therefore, you can easily get updates on the progress of your work, and you can give additional information before the essay is finished.
- We have dedication and passion for quality: Our writing is of unquestionable quality, and so is our proofreading service. If you have written your essay but need someone to help you proofread it, we are always available to do it. Our proofreading service is thorough to ensure that your work is without grammatical errors. We also offer rewriting services of unmatched quality.
Whenever you need writing, proofreading, editing, or rewriting assistance, contact us. It is always a pleasure to work with you.
Affordable essay writing service
Contact us today or submit your academic or professional writing order through our online form. When you do, you are guaranteed:
- High quality
- 100% originality
- No plagiarism
- Money-back guarantee subject to our policy
- Friendly 24-hour support